B&R provides a variety of court reporting services and accommodates difficult or unusual scheduling requests you may have, including evenings or weekends.
All B&R court reporters are equipped with Total Eclipse and Case CATalyst software enabled with audio sync.
All depositions are automatically uploaded at no charge to our Transcript Repository. Attorneys, paralegals and support staff can access depositions from any location at any time with secure online access.
- Powerful Sort & Search by Case, Witness, Party or Date
- Keyword Search For Files in a Case or Across Cases
- Instantly View, Print or Download Transcripts with Exhibits
- Team or Firm-wide Access
- Electronic delivery of transcripts with Hyperlinked Exhibits
- 24/7 Access to Transcript Repository
- Min-U-Script with Word Index
- RealLegal E-Transcript
- Translator and Interpreter Scheduling
- Deposition subpoenas served anywhere in the Continental United States
Our Specialties Include:
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Aviation Litigation
- Mass Torts