• Arbitration Center
• Civil Listings
• Common Pleas
• Department of Records
• Family Court / Domestic Relations Division
• Federal Court
• Orphan’s Court
• Quarter Sessions Court
• Register of Wills
• Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Courthouse Research & Retrieval
B&R Services will pick up your local, state, or federal court filings, research and retrievals. These services are available on a nationwide basis, from any courthouse in the country.
- Filings will be hand delivered to the requested court and time-stamped copies will be returned to your office. Federal court will return a time-stamped copy by mail if you attach a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Philadelphia court documents can be E-Filed by request.
- Through manual research of public court and government records, B&R can locate documents related to cases, previous filings and other public documents.
Legal research and document retrievals are charged on an hourly basis.
Scheduled Pick Ups (Monthly Retainer)
B&R can schedule a daily, bi-weekly or weekly pick up, based on location, for all of your filing needs.