Our Experience Matters
Since 1967, attorneys throughout the country have relied on our knowledge and skill for process serving, court filing, court reporting, and their investigative needs.
- We provide training seminars for your support personnel in the Delaware Valley
- All staff members receive on-going training
- Individual staff members have proven expertise in a variety of different areas
Commitment to Excellence
Since starting the business, the principal of B&R Services, Frederic Blum has demonstrated a commitment to excellence by playing a dynamic and influential role in the industry on the local, national and international levels. As a founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers he was instrumental in developing and maintaining industry-wide ethical standards for process servers.
Today, Fred continues to maintain leadership positions in some of the industry’s most important professional associations. Since 1967, attorneys throughout the country have relied on B&R’s knowledge and skill for court filing, court reporting, process serving and investigative needs.
We understand the importance in choosing the right legal support company. B&R can provide custom tailored services in a cost effective and efficient manner. Your firm can benefit from having one legal support company providing high quality service for all of your needs.
We have played a dynamic and influential role in shaping our industry on local, national and international levels.
FRED BLUM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- National Association of Legal Investigators
- Past President of NAPPS also
- Past Board Director of NAPPS
- President Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Philadelphia
- Board member Philadelphia Jewish Archives
- Member New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association
- Member New York State Professional Process Servers Association
- Board member Northeast High School Foundation
- Member International Union of Judicial Officers “UIHJ”
- Former delegate to the Hague Service Convention
- Member National Sheriffs Association
- Frequent speaker to Process Server and Investigative Associations, Churches, Synagogues and social groups
American Red Cross Bess Kaufman Award, 2005
“For Your Dedicated Commitment To The Mission Of The American Red Cross Holocaust And War Victims Tracing Center”
American Red Cross Exceptional Volunteer Service Award, 2005
“In Recognition Of Your Exceptional Performance And Commitment To International Social Services”
“In Appreciation For The Uncompromising Dedicated Service, Exceptional Visionary Insight And Focused Unwavering Leadership For The Betterment Of The National Association Of Professional Process Servers”
Awarded For Outstanding And Dedicated Service Toward Perpetuation And Elevating The Photocopy And Process Serving Industries
DIANE L. COWAN – email@example.com
- President of Confidential Investigative Services, Inc., a Detective Agency licensed by the
- Private Investigator since 1986
- Awarded the coveted designation of Certified Legal Investigator in 1989 by the National Association of Legal Investigators. Ms. Cowan is one of a small group of female investigators in the country to have earned this coveted designation.
- The designation of Certified Criminal Defense Investigator was conferred upon Ms. Cowan by the Criminal Defense Investigation Training Council in 2000.
- Appointed to Chair the Certified Legal Investigator Program as well as the Continuing Education Committee over a number of years for the National Association of Legal Investigators
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee as well as several Conference Committees
- Lifetime membership for her dedication and service to the Association was awarded to Ms. Cowan in 2000
- Diverse experience in the various investigative disciplines
- Ms. Cowan has assisted counsel in the most complex civil litigation as well as highly publicized and difficult criminal defense cases.
- Appointed as an investigator in both State and Federal jurisdictions to assist counsel in preparation for trial
- Individually licensed as a Private Detective in